About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Thursday 23 September 2010

Two Toms!

Well, I've had a look back through my projects and during my second project I discovered Tom Faulkner Furniture and have admired his work ever since.  I used the Capricorn console and coffee table in that design, and also the Tiffany chair. 




Picture from my sample board
(doesn't really do the actual table justice!)


Capricorn Console Table









Capricorn Coffee Table
 


Tiffany Chair


Tempted though I was to use his furniture in every project, I held off until my last one when I gave way and used the Liberty dining table in the dining area of the kitchen, though it was a hard decision between that one and Opera!

Liberty Dining Table


Opera Dining Table


Also whilst working on my second project, I discovered these lights from Tom Dixon.   I suspended two lights from the ceiling, one either side of the bed.

Picture from my sample board
(again, this doesn't do these lights justice!)

Tom Dixon Mirror Ball 40 Web Image


I receive regular updates from the Tom Faulkner website but even his 'clearance' section (which is ex-showroom) is sadly out of my league at the moment!  One day though ......

No comments:

Post a Comment