About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Sunday 17 July 2011

It's been a while!!

Well aware that I've been rather quiet for a while, I'm planning to change all that and I'm currently planning a number of posts looking at the following:
  • French style furniture
  • Lampshades
  • Cushions
  • Storage
  • Lighting - part 2!
  • Seating
  • Accessories - more accessories!

So watch this space ......

No comments:

Post a Comment