About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Best of British

As many people in the UK are celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this weekend, here are a few British inspired bits and bobs!


Lovely vintage style Union Jack Bunting from Vintage Amethyst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







London Eye Pop Up Card, Denim Union Jack notebook and Pink Merino Wool Throw, all from An Angel At My Table





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Enslow three-seat sofa in Mojo in cerise and Spring Tide by Linwood and Naunton in Granite.  

Sofa from Wesley-Barrell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















Linwood recently introduced a new children's range of fabrics which includes this London's Calling design available in 3 colours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cushions above are made to order and available from Not On The High Street.


These cushions are both from William Yeoward.  Endellion Rose cushion (left) and one especially created to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee - hand embroidered Jubilee - Poppy cushion.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vintage Style Union Jack Chest from An Angel At My Table.  
Other pieces are available such as waste bin (shown), storage boxes and coasters.

Further similar products can be found on my Pinterest Best of British Board


I hope you've enjoyed our extended weekend, despite the weather - 
but it wouldn't be England without a rainy Bank Holiday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment