About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Thursday 12 May 2016

My Own Home - Cloakroom


Quick update because it's the smallest room in the house and there's really not very much that can be said!  Here's a reminder of what it looked like before ......

 

Not actually that much wrong with it but I was just a bit fed up with it and we had the ceiling skimmed at the same time as the hall, stairs and landing and put coving up so it was time for a change! 

The walls are Zoffany Dove
Zoffany Dove
We put a wood venetian blind in there, the wall tiles were from Homebase and the towel good old M&S!  The mirror was from Cox & Cox.

  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment