About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Sunday 19 March 2017

Spring Collections 2017

Last week was London Design Week.  I didn't go unfortunately but we have had an influx of new pattern books at work lately so I thought I'd do a short piece featuring a few of my favourite new fabrics.



Zoffany
Kempshott, Atticus and Elswick Paisley


















Zoffany
Marketa, Odell, Hadleigh and Cybele




















Zoffany
Cybelle, Atticus and Elswick Paisley all in different colourways















Mark Alexander
Moja, Origin and Cezanne



















Mark Alexander
Khari, Malian and some of their lovely new trimmings!



















Mark Alexander
Origin and Cezanne in different colourways, and Haboro













Jamboree, Carnival, Pageant and Mikado Velvet




Happy Dragons, Temple Lattice and Marin




Marin and Temple Lattice





Grand Bazaar, Astor Velvet and Beverly Velvet











Astor Velvet, Grand Bazaar and Luna





















Devani (stripes) and Daya 















Alegranza






Sona, Daksha, Amala Sarla and Hansa





















Yima and Hanoi















Pierre Frey
Helong, Petits Chanps and Wuxi

















Fujin and Bo














47, Hanoi, Dongtai and Tieling

That's the best of the bunch so far 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment