About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Friday 4 March 2016

My Own Home - Conservatory


Quick one this time!  I don't have any before photos, but this is what it looks like now ......

We had Karndean put down on the floor (replacing the old sheet vinyl which had seen better days).  
The dhurrie was from OKA (now discontinued but they have a similar one here (although only in extra large!):  http://www.okadirect.com/masai-dhurrie-cotton-rug-large.aspx?vid=tfu003bld-0

I wanted some cushions for the new sofa and chair - Romo Dune had the perfect colours!  See the full range here:  http://www.romo.com/collections/plains/dune



This was finished about 2 and a half years ago and the cushions are a bit faded now (might just have to replace them with new ones!).  The furniture is the New Hampshire range, also from OKA and is still available.  

Further details are available here:



It's now a much more sociable space and many weekend mornings are spent drinking coffee in here before the weather's good enough to venture out into the garden for coffee!

The next project was the guest bedroom which had been crying out to be done for about 10 years ..... 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment