About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
In July 2010 I graduated from KLC School of Design in London with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design (please see the tabs below for course details and project portfolios). Since September 2010 I've been working for a local interior design practice just outside Alton in Hampshire. Through this blog, I hope to share with you products which I like and things which inspire me - together with the odd post about my own home which is a working project. A good home is never finished!

Sunday 24 April 2016

Winkworth Arboretum

We're so lucky to have this place almost on or doorstep!  This was our first visit and I'm sure it won't be our last.  The sight of all those bluebells will stay with me for a very long time!






























Not just bluebells ........








..... lots of camellias .....












...... wild garlic ......









...... violets (I think!).......













..... magnolia trees ........



..... and lots of azaleas .....
























I can highly recommend a visit if you can get there, especially in spring.



For more information, see http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/winkworth-arboretum

With all these flowers, my next post might have to be floral fabrics!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment